Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Why do my white french tips turn pink after a day or two?

I get my nails done by professionals. I've watched to make sure that the pink "natural-look" polish is not applied over the white polish.





One nail place did not apply a top coat and the white stayed white but chipped off after a day or two.





The other nail salon did apply a top coat to both fingernails and toenails. The white turned pink. On my toes, I thought it was just because I wore close-toed shoes but I had my nails done yesterday, and now it is morning and my fingernail "whites" are already turning pink.





What is going on?

Why do my white french tips turn pink after a day or two?
u need 2 go 2 a better perfecional cuz there nail polish is getting old inless u no that they r getting new nail polish then i sugjest going 2 a new lady because this place is not werth the money!!!

elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment