Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What is the pink or colored drink at the US OPEN?

The players at the US open 2007 are drinking a pink drink from an evian bottle. Does anyone know what that is? Is it like cool aid diluted in evian or what? I didn't know evian made colored water. Thanks.

What is the pink or colored drink at the US OPEN?
My friends and I have been asking ourselves the very same question. I've seen lots of athletes with Evian bottles that contain orange and dark red liquids as well. This is my guess--the US Open has a product placement agreement where athletes must drink from an Evian bottle, but some athletes remove the water and fill with Powerade, etc.





I'll be watching this question myself just to see whether I'm right or not, which I'm probably not.
Reply:yeah i think they just empty the water out and fill it with powerade, gatorade, or vitamin water.





they probably use evian for advertisement reasons.


they might be gettind paid for it.


you never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment