Friday, May 21, 2010

Where can I find office supplies in fun colors and designs, like pink?

I've seen women on tv with completely girly offices; pink filing cabinets and all kinds of office supplies in fun girly designs and I'd love to incorporate those things into my office at home and make it a more fun place to be. Hey, if I have to be in there paying bills and sorting paperwork I at least want to like looking at my surroundings!

Where can I find office supplies in fun colors and designs, like pink?
Office Depot





Target





Office Max





Staples





Ikea





Tuesday Morning





TJ Maxx





Hit them all and gather as you go. Have fun, I'm right behind you.
Reply:If you want to go cheap, Purchase items from a Goodwill store and spray paint them pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment