Monday, November 16, 2009

What does it mean if I have a pink eye-like crust on my the tip of my penis every morning?

I know one shouldn't rely on Yahoo Answers for all medical answers, but I just want to know what to expect before I go to the doctor.


When I wake up, I have a crust that covers the slit on my penis, and if I don't clean it off it hurts when my urine bursts through it. It's reminiscent of the crust that covers one's eyelids when one has pink eye because it's hard to get my slit open, and it's hard to get one with pink eye's eyelids open. I washed it the first day, and this morning the crust wasn't as abundant. It's been happening for 2 or 3 days. Does anyone know what this is?

What does it mean if I have a pink eye-like crust on my the tip of my penis every morning?
Given the location, you will likely be screened for STDs. It could be a "simple" UTI of bacterial or yeast origin. Men get those. Make a doc appointment if you haven't already.
Reply:I would make a doctor's appointment just to rule out any urinary infections or std's. It may be something as simple as the remnants of a wet dream, but it could be something very serious, so get it checked out.


No comments:

Post a Comment