Monday, November 16, 2009

How to wash a light pink Trans backpack?

I need to know how to wash my backpack. It has light dirt on it, I've had it for about 2 years. I've never washed it before. It's light pink all over, and has 2 bottle holders on the side. It says on the tag, DO NOT WASH IN MACHINE, and don't use detergent, and hand wash only, but I need to know HOW to wash this backpack.

How to wash a light pink Trans backpack?
I would spot treat it with either upholstery or carpet cleaner then wipe it with vinegar to neutralize the soap and keep it from attracting dirt. You could dampen a sponge with the cleaning solution and agitate it over the surface to remove the dirt. This is what I do to clean my soft sided Tumi anti-ballistic material covered luggage and it doesn't damage it at all.
Reply:fill your kitchen sink with cold water. add some woolite. then wash your backpack in it. let it dry outside in the shade.


No comments:

Post a Comment