Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where can I find pink carpet cleaning solution?

My "carpet guy" came to clean my carpets before Christmas and all he used was a pink cleaning solution in a spray bottle and a scrub brush. At one point I even got down on my hands and knees and helped him it looked so easy. (and it was.) When I asked him what was in the bottle, he said that it was a trade secret. Now I am dying to know! I want some to use myself, we have 4 children, so you can imagine the spots we encounter!

Where can I find pink carpet cleaning solution?
As for the ''pink'' cleaning solution every carpet cleaning company usus different but a friend of mine works for stanley steamer as says to put straight peroxide in a spray bottle and scrub with a brush do the same as your carpet cleaner did but use peroxide you will be as surprised on how it cleans!!!! good luck ley me know how it works...

elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment