Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How long after I start the drops for pink eye will my eye stop being pink?

I started the drops Saturday night... but my eye is still pink. Not pussing and only draining clear in small amounts, but it's still pretty pink. Is that normal? I thought the first thing that happened was the pink cleared up.





Thanks!

How long after I start the drops for pink eye will my eye stop being pink?
This would be dependent on how strong the infection is...typically within two days the effect of the antibiotic should start showing...as an added note...if you use Makeup...and used it when you were infected...throw it all out!! Otherwise you will continue to reinfect your eyes!! Very Important side note!! I was an Optician for twenty years...saw this alot!!
Reply:Yes. Use the medicine till it is gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment